Everytime we recieve an item we feel like it has been sent by our best friend, most sellers go out of their way to make everything look like it was personally put together, it usually even includes a handwritten letter. On top of that, the app has made it dangerously easy to buy things instantaneously ( before we can even think about a budget!). Thankfully we never feel bad because we’re supporting small businesses and artists who are excited about what they're making! Etsy is just a win-win all around!
We wanted to share our favorite Etsy shops with you and why we love them so much:
1. Felt Flower Shop- We swoon over all of their flowers…
2. Sea and Cake-We love all of their pieces! Stephanie wears her “Gold Karma” necklace daily.
3. Harbor Hound- If only we had a J&K puppy dog...
4. If You Give a Girl a Saw- Amazing woodworking and the owner went to elementary school with Haley!
5. byMart- These bags are adorable and I love Martina’s inspiring story of how the show was started!
6. KimArt- Ok is this the most adorable thing you have ever seen or what?!
7. Ane Wall Décor- We got our office wall mural here!
8. Sazerac Stitches- This shop just moved all their beautiful products off Etsy to their own complete website. We love seeing artists have this much success!
9. The Woven Dream Factory- This shop was named well, as having one of these is indeed the dream!
10. EPUU: Beautiful jewelry made in Turkey!
We would love to see any Etsy shops you have been loving, especially if you are an Etsy shop owner yourself. We love supporting such talented artists and we hope this post has given you some new Etsy shop favs!